This post is the result of some Sunday baking / experimenting in the kitchen. If you remember this post – https://chaicakeandkitsch.com/2016/03/07/recipe-banana-flour-smoothie/ a packet of Kadhali Raw Banana Flour had been sent over to me recently, of which I made a smoothie and brownies, today.
To know some more about Banana Flour, take a look at this video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3x8WW_6d4U&feature=youtu.be
134 gms banana flour
58 gms rajagrah flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp baking powder
150 ml condensed milk
300 gms dark / sweet baking chocolate
100 gms butter
220 ml water
1. Melt the butter and chocolate with the water in a microwave for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth
2. Sieve all the dry ingredients
3. Add the smooth chocolate mix into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well
4. Now add the condensed milk and beat with a hand mixer for about 3-4 minutes or until you are able to see air bubbles.
5. Move this on to a well oiled baking tray (not buttered) and put it into a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes at 180.
6. Use a clean knife or toothpick and insert into the cooked brownies. If it comes out clean the brownies are ready to eat! ❤
To know more about Kadhali Gluten Free Banana Flour take a look here – http://www.mystiqueconfections.com/kadhali/